musings and photography from a travel junkie

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Free Money!!!


I work for a company which specializes in rare and one-of-a-kind Hollywood costumes and props. We recently took over another costume and prop company. Although many pieces of this new collection have been identified, many pieces have not yet been identified, which often leads to some exciting discoveries. While digging through some costumes from Batman and Robin, I came across a brown suit. There were very few identifying marks on the suit and no name on the tag. I reached into the pockets, you know, just to check, and I felt a wad of paper. It felt like a wad a bills and I excitedly pulled it out to find...
A WAD OF BILLS!!!
Not in US currency, unfortunately, but issued in the name of the Bank of Gotham.
Still, very cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Nice, all the excitement but none of the crass consumerism.

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home